OneCard credit card is a free metal credit card in India launched by a fintech start-up FPL Technologies in partnership with Federal Bank. An innovative credit card built with full-stack tech, backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving users back control.
Because of their initial waitlist-based invitation process, they became popular, but now the onecard credit card is open to all eligible individuals.
Metal Credit Card
A metal credit card is sleek, durable, and still relatively rare compared to plastic ones. This type of credit card is normally issued only on an invitation basis, and it is more durable. The American Express Centurion Card is the longest-lasting metal credit card currently available.
OneCard Credit Card Review
FPL Technologies has launched OneCard, which works on the Federal bank platform via the Visa (Signature) network. OneCard is the first credit card in India with no annual fee, no joining fees and a lifetime free metal credit card.
OneCard Credit Card Features
Rewards Points - OneCard Credit Card Benefits
- Every month, One Card offers 5X reward points on the top 2 spend categories.
- Reward points are credited instantly without expiration.
- They can be redeemed via a mobile app.
- Redeeming reward points is as easy as a swipe.
- Rewards points are not rounded off with this card, so you can get points at any fractional amount.
OneCard Mobile App - Design & Look
With the OneCard credit card, you can enjoy a powerful mobile app that offers the following features:
- The OneCard mobile app allows you to manage the card's usage.
- The app also allows you to monitor your available balance.
- With the OneCard Mobile app, you can manage your credit limit.
- Besides managing your credit limit, you can also analyze your spending.
- You can manage bill payments and supplemental cards.
- Using the virtual card, you can make online payments.
- The swipe-to-pay option enables you to pay by swipe rather than using OTP.
Lowest Forex Mark Fees
With OneCard credit card, you can make transactions at the lowest forex mark fees. It charges a 1% fee for forex transactions abroad and foreign expenses. As a frequent traveler, I have used several cards in the past. OneCard is definitely the best option if you are looking for a free credit card with low forex mark fees.
Joining Fees and Annual Charges
OneCard Credit Card Other Charges
- There is an interest-free period of 48 days, after that charges of 2.5% will apply
- Charges for cash withdrawals (minimum transaction amount, Rs. 300) are 2.5%
- For over the limit charges (min. Rs. 400) there is a 2.5% fee.
- 2.5% late payment penalty (on total amount due up to Rs. 1000)
OneCard Credit Card Replacement Charges
OneCard Credit Card EMI Charges
1% of the transaction amount is charged as processing fees.
How to Apply for OneCard Credit Card?
The OneCard credit card applications are open to all eligible individuals.
To apply for OneCard you need to install OneCard Credit Card app.
Once the app is installed, you need to enter your basic information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and PAN card number etc. Proceed with the other details requested to you.
After verification, your virtual credit card is issued, and you can see your credit limit.
You will also receive a welcome e-mail with complete details.
The physical credit card will be delivered to your address within a few days.
OneCard Review - Should you go for this?
The OneCard credit card is a relatively new entrant in the market. Therefore, I decided to do a quick test using my own observations and feedback.
Here are my views on it.
Taking a look at the features and benefits, this credit card seems to be an ideal choice for people who prefer metal versions and the lowest fees and charges in the market.
Using the OneCard credit card, I have saved about Rs. 4000 a month on platforms like shopping, food, lifestyle and electronics.
My recommendation is to definitely go with the OneCard credit card.
Get a cashback of Rs.1,000 on your OneCard credit card activation by applying now!
The offer is valid for limited time. Don't miss out - apply now!