FinanceX provides you latest information about current IPO’s, Upcoming IPOs and Closed or Listed IPOs at NSE and BSE. Initial Public Offering (IPO) is issuing shares in a company to the public for the first time via a stock exchange.
IPO funds are used for working capital, acquisitions, debt repayment, and other purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions – IPO (Upcoming IPOs, Listed IPOs) IPO Allotment Status
1. What is an IPO (Initial public offering)?
An IPO, or Initial Public Offering, is when a company makes shares available to the public for the first time. It’s one step a company takes in order to move from private to public.
Public shares must be marketed through a channel authorized by a regulatory authority. SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) is in charge of defining the IPO structure in India.
2. Who is eligible for applying for an IPO?
It is possible for investors to invest in an IPO as long as they are capable of entering into a legal contract as an adult. Investors may be qualified institutional investors, anchor investors, retail investors, or high net worth individuals. Other criteria for eligibility include:
- 1. Individuals should have a PAN (Income Tax Identification Card) issued by the Tax Department.
- 2. An active Demat account
- 3. Investing in an IPO does not require a trading account, however it is advisable to have one. With a trading account, an investor will be able to sell IPO stocks in the near future.
3. How To Apply for IPO?
You can easily apply for IPO using a demat account. First you need to apply for demat account.
Now visit here to know how to apply for IPO?
4. How can I check my IPO allotment status online?
There are various methods to check IPO Allotment status. Visit the Link Intime India IPO allotment status webpage at Linkintime enter your details as asked Pan Card or DP Client ID, and Application Number and check. You can read our blog post for detailed infomation regarding IPO Allotment Status