What is the possibility of a guide that will tell you how to check IPO allotment status; not just for one IPO but all IPOs as well? Is it possible to check allotment status for ABC and XYZ after reading only one guide? In order to make it easier for you to check the allotment status of any IPO, we wrote a single article that you can bookmark and use whenever you need it.
The initial public offering allotment status indicates how many shares were allocated to the investor.
The registrar of the IPO undertakes the allocation process.
The IPO allotment date is when the public is informed of the allotment status on the IPO registrar's website.
IPO allotment status can be checked on NSE/BSE websites, as well as on IPO registrar websites.
Let's not waste time and proceed with how to check allotment status.
How To Check IPO Allotment Status Through NSE?
- Visit the NSE's official website at https://www.nseindia.com/
- Click on 'Check Trades/Bids' in the 'Invest' section
- On the NSE website, you will need to register yourself with your PAN by clicking the ‘Click here to Sign Up’ button. If you are already registered, you will need to click the ‘Click here to login’ link to log in. To land on the same page directly, you can click on this link - https://www.nseindia.com/invest/first-time-investor-trade-verification (you do not need to follow steps 1 and 2)
- Log in with your Username and Password and verify the captcha
- Check your IPO bid and allocation status on the next page
How To Check IPO Allotment Status Through BSE?
- You can visit the link directly here- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/applicants/applicant_check.aspx
- Under the issue type section, click on 'Equity'
- Choose the IPO from the dropdown menu under the issue name
- You will need to enter the application number
- You will need to provide your PAN
- Please verify that you are not a robot by clicking on the 'I am not a robot' link
How To Check IPO Allotment Status on Link Intime India Private Ltd?
- Visit the Link Intime India IPO allotment status webpage at https://linkintime.co.in/mipo/ipoallotment.html
- A choice of three options is available: PAN, DP Client ID, and Application Number
- Choose your IPO from the dropdown menu
- You need to enter the necessary details according to the selection you made in step 2
- Click on the Search button
How To Check IPO Allotment Status on KFin Technologies Limited?
- A popular registrar in India, KFin Technologies is the preferred choice for most companies launching their initial public offerings, including the famous LIC IPO. You can check the allotment status of an IPO if its registrar is KFin Tech by following the steps listed below:
- You can check the IPO allotment status by visiting the web page of KFin Technologies Private Limited at https://risop.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
- The page will have several buttons, such as 'Link 1', 'Link 2', etc. Click on any of the links to proceed. If one link does not work, try a different one.
- The next step is to choose the IPO
- Check the status through one of the following three methods:
- Application No
- DPID/Client ID
- Enter the details based on your selections.
- Make sure you enter the captcha correctly and hit the submit button
- On the next page, you will see the IPO allocation status.
To apply for top IPOs, you'll need a Demat account. You can create your demat account on Zerodha or Upstox.